New for 2018/19 Equipment rental Services
Coming on holiday and don’t require one of our lovely nannies, but feel like your missing out on the extra equipment to help you travel light? Not to worry, We can help!
We are able to supply the following range of equipment for rent on a weekly basis. Prices include delivery and collection. To order your equipment please email, email@example.com
Age appropriate toy box, filled with books, toys and games £25/ €25
2. On confirmation of the booking a non refundable 50% payment will be given by the client via BACS transfer or online card payment, this will confirm your equipment rental.The final payment is then due 1 week before your arrival, last minute bookings and bookings in resort will require full payment on booking or full payment on the day of delivery in cash.
3. Delivery will take place on the day of your arrival and pick up will be agreed with the client, either the last evening of your holiday (not applicable for cots) or on the morning of your departure. The client will need to ensure that items can be delivered and picked up if they are not going to be in the property at the time.
4. Meribel Nanny Services reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders due to reasons beyond our control, including stock unavailability. We will notify the client at the earliest opportunity and a full refund will be given of any payments made.
5. Meribel Nanny Services reserves the right to send alternative items of equipment, other than specifically listed on our website, where this is necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. Any Changes will be sent in advance to the Client before arrival and we will endeavour to send an appropriate alternative that is fit for the purpose of your hire, if the client is not happy with the replacement, a full refund will be given for that item.
6.If equipment is returned damaged or lost, for any reason, we will require payment to replace this item.
7. The Client should only use the equipment in a safe and sensible manner for the purpose for which it was made. If the client is unsure of anything and instructions are not available please inform Meribel Nanny Services and instruction will be given.
8. All of Meribel Nanny Services equipment is maintained to a high standard, checked and cleaned before each hire. The client is responsible for checking the equipment upon arrival and will need to inform Meribel Nanny Services immediately if anything is incorrect or damaged. A list will be delivered with your equipment to tell you exactly what is there, The client is responsible for checking this list and immediately informing Meribel Nanny Services if anything on the list is missing, to ensure there is no charge at the end of the week for missing items.
9. The confirmation deposit is non refundable, cancellation can be made up to 1 week before arrival, the 50% deposit will not be refunded however we will not require full payment. Cancellations 7 days or less before the booking will be charged at 100%
10. Meribel Nanny Services are not responsible for any loss, injury or claim arising out of the use of the equipment.
11. We ask that you look after our equipment and return it to us in the same state it was delivered.